The leader of Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah powerful movement, Sayyed Abdul-Malik al-Houthi, said on Saturday that the Yemeni people’s determination to defeat the attacking forces will not back down until achieving victory.
Speaking on the 10 of Muharram Hijri month marking the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (AS) on Ashura, Sayyed Houthi revealed that the US has called for the Saudi aggression on Yemen, highlighting that the Yemeni nation can eventually defeat the Saudi aggressors and their mercenaries in the Saudi-US-Zionist war.
“We say to the aggression just like Imam Hussein (AS) said to Yezid: ‘Disgrace! Never Ever’. We will not hesitate to confront the criminal aggressors,” Sayyd Houthi said, making clear that Saudi Arabia is carrying out the deadly aggression against Yemen on behalf of the United States and the Zionist entity.
“The mercenaries are being bought into the Saudi war on Yemen, ,” the Ansarullah leader said.
Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah said on Friday that Saudi Arabia have recruited mercenaries and equipped them with training and weapons under the request of the US administration to fight on behalf of the US and the Zionist entity.
Sayyed Houthi also reiterated Ansarullah full support for the Palestinian resistance against the Zionist occupation, stressing that the sufferings will not make the Yemeni people forget the Palestinian cause, which is the main cause of the Muslim Ummah.
“We, the Yemeni people, stand with the Palestinians in face of the Israeli occupation,” Houthi said.
Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 212 days now to restore power to fugitive President Abed Rabbu Mansour Hadi. The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 6,579 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Yemeni national military, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.