BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:15 A.M.) – Footage released by the Ansar Allah Media Centre on Saturday shows the remains of a bus which was reportedly hit by deadly Saudi-led airstrikes in the town of Jabal Rass in Yemen’s Hodeidah Province.
Medics and the Houthi Minister of Health said that 17 died when airstrikes hit a Houthi checkpoint while a bus was passing through.
At least another 20 are reported wounded, with some in critical condition.
Eyewitnesses told local media that the strikes hit traffic, including a bus that was completely destroyed, killing all inside, adding that women and children were among the dead.
RUPTLY requested a comment from the Saudi Centre for International Communication, however, no reply has so far been received.
Video credit: Ruptly