- Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division and Hezbollah launch a large-scale southern Aleppo offensive at the beginning of October.
- Syrian Army and Hezbollah captured the following villages, towns, bases, and hilltops in ‘Abteen, Balas, Al-Wadihi, Hadadeen, Tank Battalion Base, Al-Qarassi, Tal Huwayz, Sabaqiyah, Kafr ‘Abid, Al-Jamaymah, Al-Maryameen, Al-Shughaydilah, Khirbat Shalash, Hamidah, Hamidi, Tal Dadeen, Sufayrah, Juwar Al-Jahish, Tal Mafless (Ghayghan), Al-Ayoubiyah Farms, and Musharfat Al-Murayj in southern Aleppo.
- Islamist rebels from Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, the Syrian Al-Qaeda group “Jabhat Al-Nusra”, Liwaa Suqour Al-Sham, and the Free Syrian Army (FSA) were able to recapture Al-Qarassi and half of Tal Huwayz in southern Aleppo.
- Syrian Arab Army’s “Cheetah Forces” launch a large-scale east Aleppo offensive at the beginning of October.
- Cheetah Forces capture Tal Na’am, Al-Nasariyah, Tal Reeman, Al-Salihiyah, Huwayjinah, Burayjah, Judaydah, Jabboul, Tal Sab’een, Dawakanah, and Al-Halabiyah inside the Deir Hafer Plains of east Aleppo.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) were able to recover Jabboul (lost it again yesterday), and Al-Halabiyah.
- ISIS launched a large-scale offensive in east Aleppo to capture the strategic town of Al-Safira – it failed.
- ISIS recaptured Tal Reeman and Al-Salahiyah.
- Syrian Arab Army and Liwaa Al-Quds (Jerusalem Brigades) recapture the Al-Zahraa Association Quarter.
- Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham captures the Cement Factory in the Al-Ramouseh Industrial District.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard launches a counter-offensive in Al-Harasta and Dhahiyat Al-Assad.
- All hills overlooking Dhahiyat Al-Assad were secured by the SAA’s 105th Brigade.
- SAA’s 105th Brigade captures the Al-‘Admil Farms to the south of Marj Al-Sultan.
- SAA’s 105th Brigade recaptures the Harasta Car Showroom along the Homs-Damascus Highway.
- SAA’s 105th Brigade recaptures the Harasta Army Base and the Construction Site.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Armored Division captures the Engineering Battalion Base before advancing to Sheikh Miskeen’s eastern axis.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Armored Division recaptures the entire Al-Manishiyah Quarter of Dara’a City.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Armored Division recaptures the Dara’a National Hospital’s western axis.
Deir Ezzor Governorate:
- ISIS captures the Army Base outside of the Deir Ezzor Military Airport.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 104th Brigade of the Republican Guard captures the Ceramics Factory, which is located in the Deir Ezzor Military Airport’s northeastern countryside.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 87th Brigade of the 11th Tank Division launches an offensive in northern Hama.
- SAA’s 87th Brigade captures Markabah, Lahaya, Tal Uthman, Al-Mughayr, and ‘Atshan.
- Jaysh Al-Fateh launched a counter-offensive two weeks later in order to recapture their lost territory.
- Jaysh Al-Fateh recaptures Lahaya and Markabah.
- ISIS launches a surprise offensive in east Hama that was geared to cutoff the Syrian Arab Army’s primary supply line to the Aleppo Governorate.
- ISIS captured several checkpoints and small villages/hilltops along the Khanasser-Ithriya Highway to officially obstruct the supply route.
- Syrian Army reopens the Raqqa-Salamiyah Highway, and the Salamiyah-Ithriya Road.
- Syrian Army recaptures Jabal Ahad along the Khanasser-Ithriya Highway – still 1km to go before it is clear.
- The predominately Kurdish “People’s Protection Units” (YPG) secure the ‘Abdel-‘Aziz Mountains and Tal Barak.
- Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) – led by the YPG – launch an offensive to capture the ISIS stronghold of Al-Hawl – ongoing.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 3rd Armored and 11th Tank Divisions launch a wide-scale offensive in the Al-Rastan and Al-Houla Plains of northern Homs.
- SAA forces capture the small villages of Al-Duwayr and Al-Khalidiyah Al-Dar.
- SAA forces capture the Bedouin Neighborhood and the Army Compound in Tayr Ma’lat.
- SAA forces withdrawal from and then reenter Al-Jawalek and Al-Sinaysin after failed reconciliation attempt.
- Syrian Army’s 87th Brigade captures Tal Al-Tar’i, Sukeek, and Tal Sukeek as part of the northern Hama offensive.
- Jaysh Al-Fateh recaptures Tal Al-Tar’i and Sukeek during their counter-offensive.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 103rd Brigade of the Republican Guard captures Kafr Dulbeh, Ghannam Jubb Al-Ahmar, Kafr ‘Ajouz, and Kataf Al-Ghaddar in the month of October.
- Jaysh Al-Fateh recaptures Ghannam.
- Syrian Arab Army’s 90th Brigade of the 9th Armored Division – in coordination with Liwaa Suqour Al-Quneitra and Fouj Al-Joulani – recapture Tal Al-Ahmar, 4th Battalion Base, Tal Al-Quba’a (U.N. Hill), and the Al-Amal Farms.
- Same battle front – no changes.
- Same battle front – no changes.
- No reported fighting.