The notorious Al-Qaeda affiliated Jund Al-Aqsa jihadist group announced the launch of a massive offensive in northern Hama.
The attack was supposed to be launched the previous day but was postponed due to the huge amount of fighters killed as a result of incessant, merciless airstrikes on their mobilization points.
Five goals were stated for the aforementioned offensive:
- Decreasing the pressure on the Aleppo fronts and devastating “Allawis” and the “Shias on their tails.”
- Attracting the attention of warplanes from “our families in Idlib and others.”
- Scaring the regime and preventing it from “grabbing breath.”
- Avenging the Muslim masses and fighting to glorify them along with the religion of Allah
- Breaking the first and main defense line of Hama city.