BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:30 P.M.) – The Hawar News Agency released a detailed report that highlighted all of the topics that are going to be discussed with the Syrian government.
According to the report, the following is the Syrian Democratic Council’s (SDF) roadmap to peace:
1.Unity of the Syrian land
2 The system in Syria is a democratic republic, and Autonomous Administration is part of this system.
3 Autonomous Administrations have representatives in parliament in the center of Damascus, through their representatives.
4 Along with the Syrian flag, there should be flags representing Autonomous Administrations.
5. Diplomacy in the areas of Autonomous Administrations does not go contrary to the interests of the Syrian people and constitution.
6 Syrian Democratic Forces are part of the Syrian army, which is responsible for protecting the Syrian border.
7. The Internal Security Forces in the areas of Autonomous Administration operate according to the local councils in a manner that does not contradict with the Syrian constitution.
8. Learning in the mother tongue is the basis of education in the areas of Autonomous Administration, and Arabic is the official language throughout Syria.
9. In Autonomous Administration areas, education in local languages is taught in faculties of history, culture, languages, literature and the like.
10. Distributing the Syrian wealth to the Syrian regions in a fair manner.
Earlier this week, Al-Masdar reported that the Syrian Kurds and Damascus have restarted peace talks in order to achieve a peaceful settlement before the Turkish regime attempts to implement their safe zone.