The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) reported on Monday afternoon that 11 of their members are participating in a hunger-strike inside the Negev Prison.
These PFLP members are protesting the inhuman treatment they are receiving inside this prison facility located in the vast Negev Desert on the border of Jordan.
Israel has not issued any comment regarding this latest planned hunger-strike.
The men participating in this hunger-strike are as followed:
1. Bilal ‘Awada (Jerusalem)
2. Hisham Al-Tayti (Al-‘Aroub)
3. Mohammad Dar Taha (Ramallah)
4. Suleiman Al-Khodor (Nablus)
5. Sa’eed Dar Dahoud (Ramallah)
6. Moussa Darwish (Jerusalem)
7. Shadi Muslah (Bethlehem)
8. Adham Abu ‘Awad (Ramallah)
9. Muntasir ‘Eid (Nablus)
10. “‘Abdel-Raymawi” (Ramallah)
11. Usama Saleh (Sulfeit)